About this class
Memory Planners are my very favorite way to make sure that I remember what happened in my life, and the life of my family! I have to confess, I think the reason I am so passionate about memory keeping is that I have the WORST memory! Sometimes I can’t even remember what I did yesterday! The truth is that our lives are moving faster than ever before, and our brains can easily become overloaded. That doesn’t mean that we don’t have the memories stored, we do! It just means that it’s trickier to access our memories, making it possible to forget. That’s where the “Memory Planner” comes in! This calendar-based, photo + journaling hybrid is almost like the cliff notes of your daily life! As you record little details and snippets of your days, they become the doorways to your memories and the stories of your everyday!
In this free class, I cover the basics of Memory Planning and give you the tips you need to get started. Join me for my monthly subscription class, Stop the Blur, to get monthly inspiration, "try this" ideas and a peek into my own Memory Planning process!
Use #STOPTHEBLUR and tag me (@heidiswapp) in your posts on Instagram. I'd love to see how your memory planner is turning out.
Heidi Swappread bio
About Heidi Swapp
Heidi Swapp is a storyteller, craft and decor designer, creative instructor, author, and speaker who firmly believes life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderful. Her favorite job is that of wife and mother to five children, ranging in age from young adults to elementary school. She started connecting with audiences worldwide in 2000 through scrapbooking magazines and events, later sharing her passion for memory keeping through blogging, social media, and her signature line of creative products. Her large online audience rallied around the Swapp family when their oldest son, Cory, took his life in 2015 at age 16. Throughout this unbearable ordeal, Heidi has continued to share and connect, becoming an advocate for suicide prevention through community events and the Light the Fight podcast. Heidi’s work can be found on heidiswapp.com, @heidiswapp on Instagram, and facebook.com/heidiswapp.
Learn all of the ins and outs of memory planning. Heidi Shares all of the practical information you will need to succeed in capturing your weekly memories.
It will take you about 25 minutes to watch these videos.
Go at your own pace! All lessons will be available when you purchase, so you can work through the class content on a schedule that works for you.
What comes with this class
In this FREE CLASS:
1. I will be teaching you exactly what a Memory Planner is, and why it’s such a powerful, creative way to capture and tell your stories quickly and easily!
2. I will be sharing a simple way (and including a free printable) to keep track of YOUR daily details so they can easily be added into your Memory Planner in a creative way!
3. I’ll show you 3 different ways you can print small planner-sized photos that can be added to your Memory Planner pages!
4. I’ll give you the rundown on my Heidi Swapp planners, so you can decide which memory planner is best for you! Of course, you don’t have to use a “Heidi” planner, the ideas I will be sharing can be used in ANY planner you love!
5. I will also be giving you my list of MUST HAVE’s: tools and supplies that I always reach for and use over and over in my Memory Planning process!
Who is this Class For?
This class is the PERFECT PLACE to get inspired and get started! It’s full of practical information about WHY keeping a memory planner is both a creative outlet and treasury of your stories! Our lives are the sum total of the little details of each day! It’s those little details, small moments, and mini-miracles that will be your most treasured memories. Let’s not forget them! START here! Start NOW!
01: Printing Photos
Learn 3 easy ways to print your photos.
02: Daily Lists
How to record daily details. Free printable included!
03: Memory Planner Options
See all of the different Planner options.